Criteria for entry into the crafts directory
- The craftsman transforms matter, with or without a machine.
- There is aesthetic intention.
- The know-how is mastered (excellence of the craftsman in his field). The craftsman has extensive experience in his profession and a perfect knowledge and mastery of techniques and materials.
- The craftsman, self-employed, salaried or employer, exercises his profession as a professional and as his main activity. If it is a rare job, it can be an ancillary activity.
- The craftsman has official recognition (diploma, certificate, etc.) or recognition by his peers, by prizes or by the press.
- The craftsman exercises one of the trades on the reference list of crafts (cf. ASMA website).
You wish to be part of our directory, submit your application via our contact form by choosing the canton in which you are located. Click here to access the form .